YOGA FOR YOUR SELF
It’s all about you.
We believe that yoga is for everyone and we focus on your path to awaken, nurture, and know your true essence. Our aim is to be inclusive and share tools with you to become healthier, happier, and live a more self-aware, conscious life. We strive to cultivate a community that is supportive, without judgment, where everyone fits in and can realize their full potential.
Located in heart of Midtown Atlanta. Vibrant. Innovative. Sustainable. A community at the epicenter of life and business, urban and natural, technology and culture. Home to the city’s premier green space, historic neighborhoods and Southern landmarks.
Studio Address & Map:
Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown at the Plaza Midtown Shopping Center where Publix is on the corner of 8th & W Peachtree. Front door to the studio is on 8th street around the corner from Marlow’s Tavern. If coming from I75/I85, take the 10th Street exit. FREE covered parking deck entrance on Peachtree Place between Spring Street & W Peachtree. Enter the level 2 of the parking deck off Peachtree Pl across the street from Mac’s Wine & Beer and you will dead end into our back door next to Marlow’s Tavern. We are also across the street from the MARTA Midtown. Try to avoid driving to go GREEN and calm the mind! **6:00 AM CLASS PARKING: the only parking deck entrance open at 6:00 AM is on the Peachtree Place side across the street from Mac’s Beer & Wine.
Helpful Local Resources
Hotels within walking distance to the studio:
- Regency Suites
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
- Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown
If you would like to find someone to stay with, either to share a hotel room or to stay in someone’s home, please contact your teacher training Program Coordinator.
- Publix (grocery store)
- J. Christopher’s (breakfast and lunch)
- Marlow’s Tavern
- Arden’s Garden (fresh juices and smoothies)
- Cafe Agora Midtown
- Prickly Pear
- Steel Midtown
- Cypress Street
Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Beltline, the beloved treasure of green and community space in the city, are located about a 10 minute walk from the studio. The Atlanta Botanical Gardens is walking distance as well.
What’s happening in Midtown? Event calendar
Answers to commonly asked questions
Absolutely not! At Evolation Yoga Atlanta, we welcome visitors to our Midtown Atlanta studio and do not require drop-in’s to be members. We do request that you register online before joining one of our classes, as it will help us to quickly check you in upon your arrival at the studio. Our team will show you around our studio to help you become more acclimated with our space. Our drop-in rates are $17.00/class.
Evolation Yoga Studio is open 15 minutes before class times listed on MindBody. The Studio will remain open for no longer than 30 minutes after classes end to allow plenty of time for our clients to shower off as desired. Please be mindful of your clean up time after classes so as not to exceed the allotted 30 minutes.
Parking is FREE in the Publix parking garage in the Plaza Midtown building. You can access the garage via 8th Street NW or Peachtree Place NW (essentially 9th Street). There are entrances to the studio from the street level on 8th Street NW and on the first floor of the parking garage. If you enter the garage from Peachtree Place NW (across from Mac’s Beer & Wine), we are at the end of the corridor.
Yes! We offer towel and mat rentals in our studio for a small fee. We also offer cold drinks, including VOSS bottled water and coconut water, and snacks if you need to eat a small something after your class. Each of these can be purchased at our check-in desk.
Registration is easy! Please follow this link to set up your account with Evolation Yoga Atlanta: http://www.evolationyogaatlanta.com/wp/registration/
We respect and value your privacy, and will never share your personal information with third parties.
We understand that there are necessary items, such as a purse or gym bag, that our clients bring with them to our studio. We request that you place these items in a locker in our changing rooms before entering the class space. To ensure the integrity of our classrooms and to respect others in our studio, we request that you only bring the essentials into the classroom:
- Yoga mat
Any other items, such as shoes or a cell phone, should be left in the locker rooms with your personal belongings.
Many of our classes are great for beginners, such as our Hot Slow Flow or Gentle classes. If you are physically active, you could try an All Levels Flow class. Find descriptions of our classes here.
Are you ready to find a class? Check out our schedule to choose the class that best fits your needs today!
Sun & Moon
This 4,000 sq. ft. space includes two yoga rooms for hot yoga and non-hot styles of yoga, changing rooms with multiple showers, well-lit vanities and retail including activewear and accessories. Space location selection, renovation design, construction, and on-going operations focus on safety, yogi experience, and the environment. Please see highlights below.
- Secure location with on-site security 24-7-365.
- Well-lit, covered parking deck.
- Non-slip rubber flooring in the Sun room.
- Non-slip flooring in the changing rooms.
- Additional emergency exit doors in yoga rooms.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended, unfortunately thefts have occurred.
- Free on-site, covered parking deck.
- 2 blocks off I75-I85 & 2 blocks from Midtown MARTA station.
- Multiple showers and bathrooms.
- High quality heating system to maintain precise temperatures and levels of humidity while circulating clean oxygenated air, reducing carbon emissions, stale air and bad odor.
- Floor plan designed to optimize flow via two entry points mitigating long lines.
- Separation of yoga rooms coupled with efficient materials to minimize noise and top of the line sound system.
- Rubber flooring in Sun Room for safety and comfort.
- Sanitary, no-touch, antimicrobial, filtered water hydration station.
- Use of elements for a clean, organic feel.
- 2 blocks from MARTA station. Try to avoid driving to go GREEN and calm the mind!
- Sell stainless steel Hydro Flask water bottles that are 100% BPA-free.
- Water filling station with green LED ‘plastic bottles saved’ counter to raise awareness.
- Reused existing materials where possible like concrete floor, windows, lighting and doors.
- Reclaimed heart pine wood walls from a cotton mill in South Carolina and recycled rubber flooring.
- High efficiency water heaters.
- Sun Room heating system designed for energy efficiency and made capital investment to install gas and related equipment to avoid less efficient use of electricity.
- Solar power is being evaluated as a future upgrade.
- Optimized use of natural light, efficient lighting, and energy saving windows.
- Zero VOC paint, stains and sealers.
- Minimal use of paper – no paper used during sign in process and encourage online sales.
- Bio-degradable and non-toxic cleaning products.
- Indoor plants.