Dear evolation community,
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies to keep our studio community safe. Please do your part to uphold these guidelines:
- Arrival — Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class to allow time for check-in. Our doors open 15 minutes before each class (please do not arrive earlier to ensure us ample time for cleaning).
- Social Distancing — practice while in the lobby and all studio spaces. Class sizes are reduced, and mat locations will be marked by stickers in the yoga rooms.
- Stay Home — if you are feeling sick, do not come to the studio. We will be checking temperatures with a touchless thermometer and reserve the right to send anyone home who has a temperature above 100.3 F. We will also send anyone home who is coughing, sneezing, running a fever, or exhibiting other signs of illness.
- Wear a Mask — and other PPE(personal protective equipment). We will require facial covering while in the lobby and shared spaces, until you are at your mat for practice.
- Wash Hands — and utilize hand sanitizing stations often (upon arrival and after sneezing, coughing, touching your face, eating, or using the restroom)
- Touchless Check-In — No cash payments. Credit cards only accepted for purchases not available online. You can add a credit card on Mindbody, under the “Billing Information” section of your student account. Our staff will handle the check-in equipment at the desk.
- Pre Registration Required— Reserve your spot in class. We will allow a waitlist of 3 students which will be informed if another student cancels their spot up to 3 hours before class, at which point our Late Cancellations policy takes effect.
- No Towels, or Rental Mats — Please bring your own. This includes no lavender towels for the end of our hot classes (sorry!).
- Props — Use studio props at your own risk, use your own, or forego the use of props.
- No Showering — Bathrooms and sinks are still available, but showers are closed until further notice. We want to minimize people and time in shared spaces. Please arrive dressed to practice.