Dear evolation community,
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies to keep our studio community safe. Please do your part to uphold these guidelines:
- Class Schedule — up-to-date changes will be reflected on our Mindbody schedule. We will have a reduced schedule to ensure time to clean between classes, and minimize the number of people in the lobby at any given time.
- Social Distancing — practice while in lobby and all studio spaces. Class sizes are reduced, and mat locations will be marked by stickers in the yoga rooms.
- Stay Home — if you are feeling sick, do not come to the studio. We will be checking temperatures with a touchless thermometer and reserve the right to send anyone home who has a temperature above 100.3 F. We will also send anyone home who is coughing, sneezing, running a fever, or exhibiting other signs of illness.
- Wear a Mask — and other PPE(personal protective equipment). We will require facial covering while in the lobby and shared spaces, until you are at your mat for practice.
- Wash Hands — and utilize hand sanitizing stations often (upon arrival and after sneezing, coughing, touching your face, eating, or using the restroom)
- Touchless Check-In — No cash payments. Credit cards only accepted for purchases not available online. You can add a credit card on Mindbody, under the “Billing Information” section of your student account. Our staff will handle the check-in equipment at the desk.
- Preregistration Required— Reserve your spot in class. We will allow a waitlist of 3 students which will be informed if another student cancels their spot up to 3 hours before class, at which point our Late Cancellations policy takes effect.
- Late Cancellations and No-Shows — due to our limited class sizes, we will be enforcing a cancellation fee of $20 for any cancellations made within 3 hours of class time, or any students who reserve a spot and do not show up.
- Arrival — Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class to allow time for check-in. Our doors open 15 minutes before each class (please do not arrive earlier to ensure us ample time for cleaning).
- No Props, Towels, or Rental Mats — we will not be providing or renting equipment. Please bring your own. This includes no lavender towels for the end of our hot classes (sorry!).
- No Lockers — Keep your personal belongings with you beside your mat during class.
- No Showering — Bathrooms and sinks are still available, but showers are closed until further notice. We want to minimize people and time in shared spaces. Please arrive dressed to practice.