Dear evolation community,
We are excited to announce that we are opening June 7th!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new policies to keep our studio community safe. Please do your part to uphold these guidelines:
- Class Schedule — up-to-date changes will be reflected on our Mindbody schedule. We will have a reduced schedule to ensure time to clean between classes, and minimize the number of people in the lobby at any given time.
- Social Distancing — practice while in lobby and all studio spaces. Class sizes are reduced, and mat locations will be marked by stickers in the yoga rooms.
- Stay Home — if you are feeling sick, do not come to the studio. We will be checking temperatures with a touchless thermometer and reserve the right to send anyone home who has a temperature above 100.3 F. We will also send anyone home who is coughing, sneezing, running a fever, or exhibiting other signs of illness.
- Wear a Mask — and other PPE(personal protective equipment). We will require facial covering while in the lobby and shared spaces, until you are at your mat for practice.
- Wash Hands — and utilize hand sanitizing stations often (upon arrival and after sneezing, coughing, touching your face, eating, or using the restroom)
- Touchless Check-In — No cash payments. Credit cards only accepted for purchases not available online. You can add a credit card on Mindbody, under the “Billing Information” section of your student account. Our staff will handle the check-in equipment at the desk.
- Preregistration Required— Reserve your spot in class. We will allow a waitlist of 3 students which will be informed if another student cancels their spot up to 3 hours before class, at which point our Late Cancellations policy takes effect.
- Late Cancellations and No-Shows — due to our limited class sizes, we will be enforcing a cancellation fee of $20 for any cancellations made within 3 hours of class time, or any students who reserve a spot and do not show up.
- Arrival — Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class to allow time for check-in. Our doors open 15 minutes before each class (please do not arrive earlier to ensure us ample time for cleaning).
- No Props, Towels, or Rental Mats — we will not be providing or renting equipment. Please bring your own. This includes no lavender towels for the end of our hot classes (sorry!).
- No Lockers — Keep your personal belongings with you beside your mat during class.
- No Showering — Bathrooms and sinks are still available, but showers are closed until further notice. We want to minimize people and time in shared spaces. Please arrive dressed to practice.
We can’t wait to see you all again!