Sunday, June 11, 2023 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
$129.00 Earlybird pricing until May 11, 2023; $159.00 after May 11, 2023.
Join author, rest coach, yoga teacher (restorative yoga, meditation, Yoga Nidra), and transformational guide Octavia Raheem for a regenerative two hour experience to Pause, Rest, Be. This curated in person rest experience includes:
- Opening grounding meditation focused on “putting down” some of what you have been carrying and picking up the present moment with a sense of spaciousness, ease, and restoration.
- Time to slow down and ultimately pause via restorative yoga and deep relaxation
- Rest filled story time while Octavia reads from Pause, Rest, Be: Stillness Practices for Courage in Times of Change
- A community of people who [ are ready to trust ] that rest is an essential way to awaken to our power, wisdom, and purpose.
- Time to journal, reflect, and write
- Book signing and time to ask the author/ guide questions
You will need:
- Comfortable clothes that are easy to rest in
- Bring a copy of the book- Pause, Rest, Be: Stillness Practices for Courage in Times of Change to be signed or purchase one onsite.
- Journal and pen
Practice is all-levels and suitable for all practitioners. Space limited to 16 individuals.