Sun & Moon
This 4,000 sq. ft. space includes two yoga rooms for hot yoga and non-hot styles of yoga, changing rooms with multiple showers, well-lit vanities and retail including activewear and accessories. Space location selection, renovation design, construction, and on-going operations focus on safety, yogi experience, and the environment. Please see highlights below.
- Secure location with on-site security 24-7-365.
- Well-lit, covered parking deck.
- Non-slip rubber flooring in the Sun room.
- Non-slip flooring in the changing rooms.
- Additional emergency exit doors in yoga rooms.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended, unfortunately thefts have occurred.
- Free on-site, covered parking deck.
- 2 blocks off I75-I85 & 2 blocks from Midtown MARTA station.
- Multiple showers and bathrooms.
- High quality heating system to maintain precise temperatures and levels of humidity while circulating clean oxygenated air, reducing carbon emissions, stale air and bad odor.
- Floor plan designed to optimize flow via two entry points mitigating long lines.
- Separation of yoga rooms coupled with efficient materials to minimize noise and top of the line sound system.
- Rubber flooring in Sun Room for safety and comfort.
- Sanitary, no-touch, antimicrobial, filtered water hydration station.
- Use of elements for a clean, organic feel.
- 2 blocks from MARTA station. Try to avoid driving to go GREEN and calm the mind!
- No sale of plastic water bottles.
- Sell stainless steel Hydro Flask water bottles that are 100% BPA-free.
- Water filling station with green LED ‘plastic bottles saved’ counter to raise awareness.
- Reused existing materials where possible like concrete floor, windows, lighting and doors.
- Reclaimed heart pine wood walls from a cotton mill in South Carolina and recycled rubber flooring.
- High efficiency water heaters.
- Sun Room heating system designed for energy efficiency and made capital investment to install gas and related equipment to avoid less efficient use of electricity.
- Solar power is being evaluated as a future upgrade.
- Optimized use of natural light, efficient lighting, and energy saving windows.
- Zero VOC paint, stains and sealers.
- Minimal use of paper – no paper used during sign in process and encourage online sales.
- Bio-degradable and non-toxic cleaning products.
- Indoor plants.